Dr. Aaron Rollins
Beverly Hills, Sacramento & New York
Dr. Aaron Rollins is the liposuction doctor to the stars, as well as, the founder of Elite Body Sculpture in Beverly Hills, Houston, Sacramento and New York. Dr. Rollins is considered a specialist in body sculpting and has performed thousands of laser liposuction procedures. Due to this, he has been featured on numerous media outlets including Good Morning America, Extra, Good Day LA as well as being featured in Europe on RTL and Nova TV.
He is a life-long art lover who studied sculpture and to fulfill his dream of combining art and science, he eventually attended medical school.
Dr. Rollins went to medical school at the McGill University Faculty of Medicine in Montreal, Canada after completing his undergraduate studies at McGill University. He has received many awards for his distinguished work, including the I.D.E.A. Bronze Medal for medical inventions and the “Great Distinction” honor at McGill University. He is affiliated with the American College of Surgeons, American Board of Laser Surgery, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery and the American Society of Liposuction Surgery. He is also a member of the World Academy of Cosmetic Surgery. Dr. Rollins was awarded the Compassionate Doctor certification in 2013.
“Patient comfort is my main focus,” states Dr. Rollins “because we focus exclusively on laser liposuction at Elite Body Sculpture this has allowed me the ability to pioneer new techniques to increase patient comfort and maximize their results while minimizing their recovery and down time.”
- American Board of Laser Surgery
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Society of Liposuction Surgery
- World Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American College of Surgeons – Affiliate Member
- McGill University (Montreal, Canada) – BA Psychology
- McGill University Faculty of Medicine (Montreal, Canada) – Doctor of Medicine
- UCSF (San Francisco, CA) – General Surgery Internship
- University of Miami (Miami, FL) – General Surgery
HONORS AND AWARDS
- I.D.E.A. Bronze Medal for medical inventions
- McGill University “Great Distinction”
- Golden Key National Honor
- Compassionate Doctor Certification