Dr. Jeffrey G. Lind II
Jeffrey G. Lind II, MD is a board certified general surgeon, and he is also fully trained in all aspects of plastic surgery. He performs his Airsculpt® liposuction procedures at Elite Body Sculpture in Houston.
His extensive surgical training includes five-years of general surgery training at one of the “Top 100 Hospitals and one of top 15 teaching hospitals” in the country, Baylor Scott and White Hospital.
He then finished his three-year plastic surgery residency at the world-class Cleveland Clinic Florida. Training in South Florida, a hot spot for aesthetic plastic surgery, gave him the opportunity to learn his surgical techniques from many distinguished plastic surgeons in cities from Miami to Boca Raton. During his time at the Cleveland Clinic Florida he was awarded the Cleveland Clinic Florida Caregiver Celebrations Appreciation Award for providing exceptional patient care. He also earned the “J. Brian Boyd Academic Achievement Award” twice for his academic excellence. His research interests have resulted in several plastic surgery publications and presentations at local, regional, and national plastic surgery meetings.
- American Board of Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons Candidate Member
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Candidate Member
- Florida Medical Association
- Texas Medical Association
- University of South Carolina (Aiken, SC) – BS Biology
- University of South Carolina School of Medicine (Columbia, SC) – Doctor of Medicine
- Baylor Scott and White Hospital/Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine (Temple, TX) – Resident – General Surgery
- Cleveland Clinic Florida (Weston, FL) – Resident – Plastic Surgery
- Cleveland Clinic Florida (Weston, FL) – Chief Resident – Plastic Surgery
HONORS & AWARDS
- J. Brian Boyd Academic Achievement Award – 2015
- J. Brian Boyd Academic Achievement Award – 2013
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Caregiver Celebrations Appreciation Award – 2013