The Elite Difference
Body Sculpting Is All We Do
At Elite Body Sculpture we don’t only SPECIALIZE in body sculpting using our patented AirSculpt® Laser Liposculpture technology, it’s all we do. Just one procedure.Why? Our commitment is to provide the absolute best results achievable with the most up to date and advanced technology. No one can be the best at everything. We just strive to be the best at lipo. We like to joke that when you have an electrical problem, you should call an electrician and not a general contractor – we are your electrician.
An Extra Benefit – Reuse Your Own Fat
Not only do we do lipo, but we also can transfer your fat to help change your proportions or create a more youthful look. We do the Brazilian Butt Lift which involves liposuction of large areas then transfer some of the fat into the buttocks to create a fuller, more youthful look. We also use a similar technique to enlarge the breast with a patient’s own fat. This can help a patient go up a cup size and achieve a fuller look with nicer cleavage. Finally, our hands often show our age before any other area. We can inject our patients’ own fat into their hands and give their hands a dramatically youthful appearance.
Understanding the Language of Liposuction
When looking for a surgeon to do your lipo you are likely to come across a lot of similar, but confusing terms and wording. Here’s a quick explanation:
- Just a general term meaning removing fat in one way or another
- A general term, but typically refers to traditional methods using a thick hollow tube being moved manually back and forth to remove the fat while the patient is under general anesthesia (asleep).
- Usually refers to procedures that are done to remove fat while the patient is awake, it also stresses the artistry of the procedure and suggests the use of thinner cannulas.
- Body Sculpture
- Basically the same as above, but stresses the focus on natural results and redefining the overall proportion of the body.
- Body Contouring
- A general term that can mean any of the above and/or more invasive surgeries such as tummy tucks.
- Smart Lipo
- Also known as Laser Lipo, it means a laser will be used during the procedure to tighten skin and melt fat (to make it easier to remove).
- Up A Cup™
- This procedure is similar to the Brazilian Butt Lift, but the fat is transferred to the patient’s breasts instead of to the buttocks.