Dr. Kevin R. Hanz
Dr. Kevin R. Hanz is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He has over 10 years experience in Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Hanz was born and raised in Northeast Ohio. He completed his medical education at the prestigious Case Western Reserve University, where he fostered an initial appreciation for the art of plastic surgery. Dr. Hanz’s pursuit of plastic surgery brought him to Dallas where he studied at the University of Texas- Southwestern (UTSW). The training program in Dallas has consistently ranked as the number one training program in the country for plastic surgery. While in Dallas, he rotated through Parkland Memorial Hospital, Children’s Medical Center, Baylor Dallas and the VA system of North Dallas.
Dr. Hanz is passionate about aesthetic surgery. He has particular interests in facial rejuvenation and body contouring. He is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgery, the Dallas Society of Plastic Surgeons and the Texas Medical Association.
Dr. Hanz enjoys Dallas life with his wife and two young girls. He is an avid chef and enjoys fine dining and new culinary experiences. He also enjoys golf and tennis.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery, 2011
- American Society of Plastic Surgery, Active Member
- Texas Medical Association
- Dallas County Medical Society
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Integrated Plastic Surgery Residency, 2002-2007
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, 2002
- Hanz, Kevin R. M.D.; Saint-Cyr, Michel M.D.; Semmler, Maynard J. O.T.R.; Rohrich, Rod J. M.D. Extensor Tendon Injuries: Acute Management and Secondary Reconstruction [CME]. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery: Volume 121(3) March 2008, pp 109e-120e.
- Pessa Joel E; Slice D E; Hanz Kevin R.; Broadbent T H; Rohrich Rod J; Aging and the shape of the mandible. Plastic and reconstructive surgery 2008;121(1):196-200.
- Hanz KR and Riechel TL. Vanadium complexes in a lewis basic room temperature 1-ethyl-3-methyl-1H-
imidazolium chloride/aluminum chloride molten salt. 36(18), 4024-4028, 1997.