Dr. Pravin Reddy
Dr. Reddy is a Board Certified Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon and a member of the
American Society of Plastic Surgery (ASPS) who currently practices in the Metro Atlanta area.
Dr. Reddy graduated form the Albany Medical College with a Dean’s Commendation for
He then went on to complete General Surgery Residency at Georgetown University Medical
Center, Washington, DC. During his General Surgery training, Dr. Reddy completed a Vascular
Surgery Research Fellowship for which he was awarded a US Surgical Research Grant. Dr.
Reddy trained in Plastic Surgery at McGill University Health Sciences Center, Montreal, QC with
an additional Fellowship in Microsurgery at Memorial Sloan Kettering Center, New York, NY.
Dr. Reddy was formerly the Director of Reconstructive Services and Clinical Instructor in
Orthopedics at a Level I Trauma Center in Atlanta, GA. He was appointed to the International
Faculty for the AO Craniofacial Society. In addition to the care of complex trauma patients, Dr.
Reddy performed hundreds of body contouring surgeries in bariatric patients.
Presently, Dr. Reddy focuses his practice on all aspects of Aesthetic Surgery. He continues his
interest in research with an appointment as an Adjunct Faculty in the Department of
BioInnovation and Design (BioID) at the Georgia Institute of Technology — one of the nation’s
leading engineering Universities.
- The Albany Medical College, NY
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. Microsurgery Fellowship
- McGill University Health Sciences Center. Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Georgetown University Medical Center. General Surgery
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Northside Hospital, Sandy Springs. Staff Plastic Surgeon
- Piedmont Hospital, Atlanta. Staff Plastic Surgeon
- Reddy Aesthetic Institute. Plastic Surgeon
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Adjunct Faculty BioInnovation and Design