Schedule a free AirSculpt® virtual consult with one of our specially trained Surgeons.
COVID-19 UPDATE: We are now conducting AirSculpt® consultations virtually!
Learn About Virtual Consults
Dr. Bhatt is an award-winning, fellowship-trained, board-certified Plastic Surgeon practicing in the Washington, DC area. Dr. Bhatt serves national and international patients interested in cosmetic surgery. With extensive training in both non-surgical and surgical cosmetic procedures, Dr. Bhatt believes AirSculpt® “truly allows him to combine artistry with liposculpture, yields superior aesthetic results, and helps improve a patient’s self-esteem.” Dr. Bhatt has trained with some of the most well-respected aesthetic/cosmetic surgeons in the country, and has garnered numerous awards, published articles, and lectured nationally and internationally for his work relating to scarless healing, tissue regeneration, and stem cell biology. In his spare time, Dr. Bhatt enjoys spending time with his family, sports, painting, traveling, and philanthropy with groups such as Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity.
• American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Inc.
• National Capital Society of Plastic Surgeons
• American Board of Plastic Surgery
• Diplomate, National Board of Medical Examiners
• University of Chicago, Chicago
• Boston University School of Medicine, Boston
• General Surgery State University of New York, Buffalo
• Chief Resident, Plastic Surgery— Medical College of Georgia, Augusta
• Stanford University Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Palo Alto, CA
• The Buncke Clinic, Plastic and Microvascular Surgery, San Francisco
• Rejuve Plastic Surgery, Founder/Owner, McLean VA
• Washingtonian Top Doctors 2020
• Washingtonian Top Plastic Surgeons, 2018 Northern Virginia Magazine Top Plastic Surgeons, 2017, 2019, 2020
• Viva Tysons Magazine Top Doctors, 2018
• Marquis Who’s Who Top Doctor, 2017-2020
• World’s Top Plastic Surgeons
• Administrative Chief Resident, Medical College of Georgia
• Emerging Entrepreneur in Biomedical Technology, Stanford, CA
• Clifford C. Snyder Award, 53rd Annual Plastic Surgery Research Council Conference, Co-author, for research entitled: Ex Vivo Gene Transduction of Microvascular Free Flaps with Antimicrobial Peptides to Treat Chronic Infections
• New York University Resident’s Night Research Competition, First Place
• New York Academy of Medicine Regional Society of Plastic Surgeons Research Conference, First Place
• Surgical Forum Excellence in Research Award, 91st Annual American College of Surgeons Conference, Co-author, for research entitled: Ex-vivo Gene Transduction of Microvascular Free Flaps to Deliver the Human Antimicrobial Peptide LL37
• Peter J. Gingrass Award, 49th Annual Plastic Surgery Research Council Conference, Coauthor, for research entitled: A Novel Mechanism for Ischemia induced New Blood Vessel Growth that Recapitulates Embryologic Vasculogenesis.
• Association for Research in Otolaryngology (ARO) Travel Award, for research entitled: Morphometric Analysis of the Age-Related Changes of the Human Basilar Membrane.
• International Health Education Consortium Travel Award, for research entitled: Medical Consequences of Child Labor Abuses in the South Asian Textile Industry.
• Richter Foundation Grant, University of Chicago, for primary care work at Mother Teresa’s Home for the Destitute, Bombay, India.
• Rockefeller Chapel Internship Award, University of Chicago, for primary care work at Mother Teresa’s Home for the Destitute, Bombay, India