Dr. Hanz has over 10 years of experience doing aesthetic and reconstructive procedures. With a strong appreciation for the art of cosmetic medicine, his specialties include facial rejuvenation and body contouring. Dr. Hanz says, “Ultimately, every procedure is a collaborative effort between surgeon and patient. The patient articulates his or her goals and vision and, as the surgeon, it’s my job to combine the precision and artistry required to achieve the desired results.” Since joining Elite Body Sculpture, Dr. Hanz has performed over 100 AirSculpt® procedures. With a medical degree from Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, he is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. At home, Dr. Hanz is an avid chef who enjoys sharing new culinary experiences with his wife and two daughters.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery, 2011
- American Society of Plastic Surgery, Active Member
- Texas Medical Association
- Dallas County Medical Society
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Integrated Plastic Surgery Residency, 2002-2007
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, 2002
- Hanz, Kevin R. M.D.; Saint-Cyr, Michel M.D.; Semmler, Maynard J. O.T.R.; Rohrich, Rod J. M.D. Extensor Tendon Injuries: Acute Management and Secondary Reconstruction [CME]. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery: Volume 121(3) March 2008, pp 109e-120e.
- Pessa Joel E; Slice D E; Hanz Kevin R.; Broadbent T H; Rohrich Rod J; Aging and the shape of the mandible. Plastic and reconstructive surgery 2008;121(1):196-200.
- Hanz KR and Riechel TL. Vanadium complexes in a lewis basic room temperature 1-ethyl-3-methyl-1H-imidazolium chloride/aluminum chloride molten salt. 36(18), 4024-4028, 1997.